Accelerating smart city efforts with mentoring and benefits from leading experts and organizations
Each year, the Smart Cities Council donates coaching, workshops, products, services and more free benefits to five communities in North America. The innovative, interactive application helps applicants build and refine their vision. The 2018 grant program was expanded to include all levels of government, from states and provinces to cities and regional authorities.
- Meet our 2018 finalists and humanitarian grant winner Puerto Rico
- Meet our participating partners
- To learn how to participate in workshops, contact Connie Heath, Director of Partnership Engagement
- Frequently-asked questions
- Hear directly from our 2018 winners by attending our Smart Cities Week events in Silicon Valley and Washington, D.C.