We seek the world's top companies as Partners and the world's leading advocates, academics and experts as Advisors. Click to view some of the organizations that are part of the Smart Cities Council.
Become a Partner
- Global Lead Partners provide financial support and guide SCC's actions to help cities worldwide via membership on the Steering Committee.
- Lead Partners provide financial support and guide SCC's actions to help cities in particular regions via membership on the Steering Committee.
- Associate Partners provide financial support and have full access to all events, publications and research.
- Advisors are leading experts from the worlds of academia, advocacy research and municipal government. They represent their constituents' interests to our Partners and contribute suggestions as we set our targets and priorities.
- Members join for free and receive the Smart Cities digital publication and reduced fees for events and market research. Join SCC as a Member >>
Advisory Board membership is available by invitation only to acknowledged experts from academia, non-profit advocacy groups, research laboratories and municipal governments. Advisors receive all of the benefits of Partners in recognition of their contribution to the sector and to SCC's success. In addition, four Advisors are selected each year to participate on the Steering Committee where they have the same voting privileges as Lead Partners. Advisory Board status is a powerful way to meet prospective research clients; to influence the future plans and projects of our Partner companies; and to stay in touch with cutting-edge advances from around the world.
Members participate free of charge with many benefits.