Knowledge and Research partnership with the Smart Cities Council is currently being offered to universities and research institutions in the Australia and New Zealand region.
This partnership opportunity is offered to universities and research institutions seeking to network and create opportunities within the regional smart cities ecosystem.
- Build closer relationships with cities and private sector solution providers
- Facilitate private sector investment in research activities
- Include the Smart Cities Council in research proposals and similar activities
- Shape research projects - by connecting with industry and government projects
- Offer your students access to the Smart Cities Council Practitioner Certificate program
- Collaborate with the SCC on curricular support and knowledge resourcedevelopment
- Offers access to tools, resources and support, such as the global Smart Cities Activator platform.