The Cities Leadership Circle is currently being offered to local authorities in the Australia and New Zealand region.
It is a network to support your growth in capacity, influence and action in smart cities - the use of technology and data as an enabler to accelerate social, environmental and economic value for our communities.
- Exclusively for local and city government
- Facilitates deep knowledge sharing
- Creates project collaboration opportunities
- Provides platforms to showcase your work
- Hosts networking across sectors, and across the world
- Offers access to tools, resources and support.
- Small cities and towns – 50,000 population or less
- Mid size cities – 50,000-150,000 population
- Large cities – 150,000-1M population
- Capital/other sized cities - 1M+ population